- All face to face classes will be delivered via Zoom only the week 2nd – 6th August. The campus and library are closed until restrictions are planned to be lifted at 4pm Sunday 8th Aug. (Student’s with access cards will be able access the library after the lockdown is officially lifted.)
- The college campus is temporarily closed (planned to re-open 9th Aug), and office operating remotely.
- Student Services and support remain contactable via email@example.com and ph: 33545656
- The Tutor & Chaplain is available for online appointments
- Lecturing staff can be reached via email
The latest information and response to the Qld Government’s lockdown as at 12pm, 3/8/21:
Stay safe and healthy, keep up to date with the latest Qld Health info on COVID: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19