Steps to Application
Choose your Australian College of Theology course
Choose your study mode
Think about which study mode is right for you:
- On campus
- Audit only
Please note that all students, whether attending on campus or online, must have reliable access to a computer which is no more than three years old.
Choose your workload
Consider which workload is right for you:
- Full-time – most units require 10 hours per week to complete. A full-time study load is 40 hours per week.
- Part-time – between 1 and 3 units per semester, but you must complete the course within the maximum timeframe.
Complete and submit an Australian College of Theology Enrolment Application
To be admitted to study as an Australian College of Theology student at Malyon, you will need to submit a completed ACT Enrolment Form 2020, together with any necessary supporting documentation (as indicated on the form).
- If you are under 21 years of age, these courses require an OP of 15 or ATAR of 65 or better.
- If you are 21 or over you may be required to undertake an Academic Entrance Test. Or any academic transcripts from previously completed study.
In addition, you will also need to advise the College as to how you will pay for your course. For more information about fees and other financial matters, go to the Fees page.
Once you have submitted your ACT Enrolment Application and supporting documents, you will be advised whether your application has been successful, usually via a letter of offer.
* If you are an overseas student there may be additional requirements to complete your application. Information for overseas students can be found here.
Be sure to check the Key Dates page so that you don’t miss the application deadlines.