Steps to Application
Choose your Australian College of Theology course
Choose your study mode
Think about which study mode is right for you:
- On campus
- Audit only
Please note that all students, whether attending on campus or online, to complete a course you will need a reliable computer and internet. Please click here to view minimum recommended IT requirements.
Choose your workload
Consider which workload is right for you:
- Full-time – most units require 10 hours per week to complete. A full-time study load is 40 hours per week.
- Part-time – between 1 and 3 units per semester, but you must complete the course within the maximum timeframe.
Complete and submit an Australian College of Theology Enrolment Application
To be admitted to study as an Australian College of Theology student at Malyon, you will need to submit a completed ACT Enrolment Form 2022 (that includes agreeing to the student code of conduct), together with any necessary supporting documentation certified by a Justice of Peace (Proof of ID, Working with Children check/blue card, and admission requirement evidence of OP/ATAR or previous AQF level 5 Diploma, or admissions test).
- ACT courses require an OP of 15 or ATAR of 65 or better, Or an AQF level 5 Diploma or higher
- Or you may be required to undertake an Academic Entrance Test. Or provide any academic transcripts from previously completed study.
Please refer to the Australian College of Theology’s Coursework Course Enrolment Policy for further detail.
In addition, you will also need to advise the College as to how you will pay for your course. For more information about fees and other financial matters, go to the Fees page.
Once you have submitted your ACT Enrolment Application and supporting documents, you will be advised whether your application has been successful, usually via a letter of offer.
* If you are an overseas student there may be additional requirements to complete your application. Information for overseas students can be found here.
Be sure to check the Key Dates page so that you don’t miss the application deadlines.
To complete a course, you will need a reliable computer and internet. Please click here to view minimum recommended IT requirements.
For more information on Student Support Services, please go to the Support Services Page